I would always love to play around with my Panasonic scuba diving camera. It is lucky for me as I have the Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 at my disposal together with my underwater camera housing that is of Panasonic as well for the weekend. Normally many people will not just go scuba diving at the time they look for a weekend away or a holiday but rather they will have other activities besides scuba diving. At times like that it is very convenient to grab a camera with you that can serves both purposes. The underwater photography requires a camera that is not too large so it can easily be taken along with an underwater camera housing, Panasonic camera can just cover with the housing.
Apart from that wide angle lens which is playing an important role in underwater shooting, due to a wide angle lens enable you to shoot for closer object. Which means there will be less water blocking in between the camera and also the object, thus there is less dirt and more color are able to generate for the images. And throughout other actions the substantial zoom on this camera can be really useful.
Lens For Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3
However, the lens for this Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ3 isn’t that bright (f/3.3-f/4.9) but that doesn’t compromise the lens quality. It is a Leica DC Vario Elmar lens delivering needle-sharp images. The camera come with a 3-inch LCD keep track of the back by providing 230,000 pixels of resolution. An additional feature will be the so-called High-Angle mode. This mode allows you to check your composition by tracking of different angle. This can be very useful when you’re attempting to capture the stubborn shrimp that not going to stay at the same place for long time for you to shoot on it properly.
Getting Underwater Camera Housing To Protect Your Camera
You should know by yourself that digital camera can be quite costly. Therefore you need to take good care for your valuable camera. And the only point that separates the camera in the water may be the underwater housing. The worst point that may take place to an underwater photographer is the fact that the underwater housing fills with water. It’s clear that you need to take a good care for your camera. So, throughout the entire diving session, it is good for you to protect your camera with the covered of an underwater camera housing. During diving underwater it’s most essential to not get over the maximum level that specified by the camera manufacturer. And you need to know that not all camera housings can go and reach the exact same level. Typical level is 40 meters but you will find also underwater housings that may only go to 30 meters or to 60 as well as 90 meters of level.
Panasonic DMW-MCTZ3 Underwater Camera Housing
The underwater camera housing, Panasonic DMW-MCTZ3 continues to be created of polycarbonate and is waterproof till a level of 40 meters. Almost all of the features could be operated underwater. The camera slides to the underwater housing with ease and opening the housing can also be effortless. Even when there’s stress about the housing you do not need to force anything. The underwater housing is identical to that of the DMC-TZ2, which can make swapping in the TZ2 towards the TZ3 really easy. And the camera is able to provides a 28-280 zoom variety.
Obviously you’re curious as to how your images turned out once you been finish shooting pictures underwater. But what can be more important is that you need to taking very good care of your underwater housing before viewing your pictures. The primary practices of diving are:
1. Rinse the underwater housing right away after diving by using refreshing water. Normally a boat or perhaps a resort may have a place that with refreshing water that is specially for camera housings cleaning.
2. Press all of the buttons from the underwater housing, rinsing and turn all dial buttons. These buttons tend to prone to salt water residue. If it dries, salt crystals can seem that may trigger leakage.
3. Dry the underwater housing completely by using a soft cloth such as using the micro-fibre cloth.
4. Open the underwater housing on the dry place and place it on the boat in between the wet diving suits. Make certain you’re dry as well. It prevents the camera obtaining ruined from water drops falling out of your wet hair for instance. Keep the lens from the underwater housing pointing downwards when opening the housing. That way the camera can’t fall out.
5. Transfer images to the computer or the external hard drive so that you can empty your memory card prior to the subsequent dive. Finally, don’t forget to recharge the batteries of your camera.