You know that keeping your computer safe is the best to have your PC’s functionality in the most appropriate manner. But what you do, if your PC shows a problem or causes a problem in some programs or hardware? Then you repair the faulty components and programs.
Let us look at some of the basic and most important repairing methodologies that you should always follow to repair computer in order to diagnose all the issues with your PC:
1. PC Cleaning:
Sometimes accumulated dust in the Cabinet causes problems in the functioning of fan and other components. You should always apply best cleaning to your cabinet at regular intervals to keep off the dust. It increases airflow and increase your computer’s lifespan.
2. The computer is unable to start up: If the computer does not turn on when you press the power button, the following suggestions may help you to determine why the computer will not start up. First of all, check if the computer is plugged in to an AC outlet properly. Plug another electrical device into the outlet to be sure that the outlet is providing adequate power.
3. The computer screen is blank: If the screen is blank, the computer may not be set to display the image on the computer screen. First, check if the monitor is plugged in to a power outlet and is connected to the computer securely and make sure the monitor power button is on. If the power light is not on, it means that the outlet is not delivering power to the monitor. Fixing the power outlet in such cases should help you.
4. Trouble with video card: If the power light of the computer and monitor is on and nothing comes up on the screen when you start your computer then there must be something wrong with video card. You should take your computer to a repair shop or change its video or the graphics card with a new one.
5. OS or some Software is functioning abnormally: If the Operating System (OS) or some other software is unresponsive or responds abnormally, follow these tips. Restart your computer and run a virus scan. For this purpose you should have reliable antivirus software installed on the computer to fix this issue.
6. Windows do not boot properly: If windows do not boot properly then you should reinstall windows with the windows recovery disk. Most of the times, this should help you get rid of the problem.
7. The computer is on but not responding: If the computer is turned on but not responding to software or keyboard commands, then it must be frozen or halted. Press and hold the power button for at least 5 seconds, it will be turn off. Now restart your computer. This should fix things up.
8. An external device is not working: If an external device does not function as expected, turn it on according to Manufacturers instruction; be sure that all device connections are secure and receiving electrical power and compatible with the operating system. And that the correct drivers are installed and updated.
If you follow these simple guidelines, then you will not have any difficulties in any sort of problem that a PC faces. And yes, it’s always better that you should be having full protection for your system beforehand and must go through the computer repair methodologies in order to have a safe computing environment.